Dear Valued Customer,
We are contacting you today to address software updates that have been made to the TS-7680.
A new software image, dated March 22nd, 2016, has been released to address some minor outstanding issues, as well as updates to improve user experience. A description of the changes can be found below:
- Added a systemd service (tssetmac@.service) and the script tsincmac to properly assign MAC addresses to VLAN ports.
- Added tsmicroctl binary to interact with the on-board supervisory microcontroller.
- Added DAC commands to tshwctl.
- Added newer binary blob for Bluetooth module.
- Updated installed Debian applications to the latest available.
- Updated tsgpio GPIO driver for faster accesses
- Set up GPIO control of USB power and CAN_EN# signals
- USB compiled in kernel to allow for USB booting
Technologic Systems appreciates your business. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us by either replying to this email or filling out the contact us form at http://pcs.embeddedarm.com/notices/ts-7680-software-updates.
16525 East Laser Drive
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
Phone: (480) 837-5200
Fax: (480) 837-5300