Dear Valued Customer,
We are contacting you today as an Announcement of the New TS-7800-V2 from Technologic Systems. We have seen many technological advancements since the TS-7800 was first released in 2007, so we have decided to offer an upgrade path to this very popular product. The TS-7800-V2 is a best in class, modern SBC that will have broad applications in designs requiring high processing power with high bandwidth interfaces, while appealing to legacy TS-7800 users with a form/fit/function upgrade path.
The TS-7800-V2 is based on the Marvell Armada 385 1.33 GHz ARM® Cortex™ A9, a high-performance dual core CPU. It will come with full Linux support including drivers for all I/O that are compatible to the original TS-7800 drivers. The TS-7800-V2 includes the same I/O as the TS-7800 such as Gigabit Ethernet, USB, SATA, Analog to Digital Converters, digital I/O, RS-232/RS-485, PC104 and others. In addition to providing all of the same I/O as the original system, the TS-7800-V2 also offers several significant upgrades including:
- Increased CPU performance at 1.33 GHz per core.
- 1 GB DDR3 RAM (2 GB optional) and the option for ECC support
- Flash increased to 4 GB of robust eMMC and the option for a high endurance mode (up to 64 GB with custom build options)
- USB ports improved to a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Interface
- FPGA enlarged to a 20k LUT device with support for custom FPGA development that would allow users to create their own interfaces on the 145 available I/O brought to various headers around the board.
- Previously offered add-on upgrades now included at no additional cost in base model including a Real Time Clock, Temperature Sensor, Full Duplex RS-485, and CAN
- Optional IEEE 802.11 b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Optional mSATA/mini-PCIe socket
- Micro USB port for console output
- Optional Precision Time Protocol (PTP via IEEE1588) support on Ethernet
For more details check out the TS-7800-V2 landing page: https://www.embeddedarm.com/products/building-the-next-gen-of-the-ts-7800.php
If you'd like to begin receiving automatic Technologic Systems-Product Communication System notifications for this product, please click here.
Technologic Systems appreciates your business. If you have further questions or interest in the TS-7800-V2 Engineering Sampling Program, please contact us by either replying to this email or filling out the contact us form at http://pcs.embeddedarm.com/notices/announcement-of-the-new-ts-7800-v2-22.
16525 East Laser Drive
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
Phone: (480) 837-5200
Fax: (480) 837-5300